Nickel North Exploration Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Jun 6, 2019 - Nickel North Changes of Management
Nickel North Exploration Corp. (NNX - TSX-Venture Exchange) (the \'Company\' or \'Nickel North\') is pleased to announce that, effective immediately, Dr. Yingting (Tony) Guo, a leading multidisciplinary, practical and skilled exploration geologist will serve as Chief Executive Officer and President to Nickel North Exploration Corp. (the \'Company\'). Dr. Guo currently serves the Company as an independent director and will remain on the board as an executive director after his appointment as the
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - First Quarter for the Period Ending March 31, 2019
- Mon Mar 18, 2019 - Nickel North Extends and Increases Loan
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - Year End Report for the Year Ending December 31, 2018
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - Third Quarter for the Period Ending September 30, 2018
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - Second Quarter for the Period Ending June 30, 2018
- Thu May 31, 2018 - Nickel North Extends and Increases Loan
Nickel North Exploration Corp. (TSX Venture: NNX) (the \'Company\' or \'Nickel North\') is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into an amendment agreement (the \'Amendment\') with SinoTech (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (the \'Lender\') to further extend the repayment term of the loan to the Company to December 31, 2018, while also increasing the principal amount of the loan to $844,005.30 (the \'Principal Am
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - First Quarter for the Period Ending March 31, 2018
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Year End Report for the Year Ending December 31, 2017
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - Third Quarter for the Period Ending September 30, 2017